Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vexation

Mood: too many to say but simply vexed

At the honest fact that I really do like my friends, some of them often vex me. Obviously I kept this blog private so that I could only expose my honest feelings to Tainted and don't want this to get out. One friend in particular, extremely annoyed me today. My mother did mention that she appeared to talk about herself overboard. I studied her ways these two days and it really was true. Not only that, but even though she may appear to be my second "best friend", I hate how inconsiderate and filled with greed she is. It seriously annoys me.


Now people might notice a little that lately prefer being by myself on quite a few times. During those times are when I take the time to think my actions and my experiences of the day over. Her real name I obviously won't say, but I'll put it as the "Glass Doll". I felt so pricklish when today, the Glass Doll told me to turn around. When I did, I was shocked to see her leg over Zack's and he was swinging it. The Glass Doll may have called it leg exercise
, but I was aghast. I didn't know how to react, just seeing it. I was horrified at what she was doing. I simply told her that it was disgusting. Why? Why didn't I say anything or do anything? Because I'm so weak. I hate how I'm so mentally weak. I kept turning around to check if she was still doing it, and even though her leg was back at her side, I was still so terrified. I never flirted with Sephiroth nor Sora. I never played around with them. I never loved them. I never did any of those things to the people my friends like. Later she called me over just to comment on how Zack's leg looked when it was crossed over the other. Holy shit do I care. I don't care that it looks like a chicken wing. Spare. Other. People. Some. Fucking. Dignity. I hate how inconsiderate she is. I don't care that she lost something. I don't care that she thinks someone looks like something. I don't care that a classmate's asleep. I know I'm not supposed to mind about the leg thing, but even though he isn't mine or anything, it bothers me to think that she's flirting with him. I mean, what kind of person invades another's privacy and puts their leg over another person's??? Oh, I sit next to Sephiroth and diagonal to Axel. SO WHAT? I don't flirt the hell with them! To me, Axel's just a friend! Sephiroth is NOTHING to me! I was just depressed enough at the assembly when they didn't even bother to call me over to sit with them just because she wanted to sit there. I kept turning around to see if she even cared but obviously, as long as she's in the center of her friends, she doesn't care. I really don't want her to know, otherwise I would have made this public and let her know my blog. I don't hate her but "Oh the teenage immaturity".

~微笑 艾多掄

No comments: