Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chase

Mood: fatigued, exhausted, worn out, faint, droopy, haggard, weary, or simply tired

It turns out that I must choose either Earth Science or Introduction to Chemestry and Physics for Science, and Algebra 1 or Geometry with Proof. Earth Science and Algebra 1 are the simpler one while ITC and Geometry w/ Proof are the more advanced. I know for sure that I will choose Algebra 1. However, due to both friendship and enviromental ability, I cannot choose Earth Science or ITC. I am a visual learner and am not good at math. That would be pro for Earth Science and con for ITC. I do not like homework, hands-on learning, study about our habitat, and loud enviroments. That would be con for Earth Science and pro for ITC. I can't seem to choose.

On the other hand, I'll worry about it later. I wonder why everytime I take a hot-pack to school, someone must always take it away and I have to get it back. Today was Zack. How terrific. I know, since from experience from last time that Zack's grip is mega-hard. It's almostimpossible to defeat without assistance from others. Well, he is a boy afterall. First, I threw the hot-pack at him because I thought he was walking away. I didn't want him to leave when it wasn't even time yet. Yes, I do plan everything I do...well...almost everything. He turned around, hung up on his cell phone and stepped. on. my. hot. pack. Rawr. My hot-pack. So yes. Soon it turned into manual fight over it which was so hard because he would sometimes turn around so I can't get at it. Terrificly-tall-Tyki-teme. (*New vocab from Tainted: teme = bastard) I threatened to bite him too. And even though Tainted was holding my jacket and all, she and Timcanpy (project-jmj.blogspot.com) were commenting things that had the word "boyfriend" or "couple's fight". Rawr. They will never live to see the daylight again >D jk. I have to admit...his hand felt very....nice. (Omfg, Smile, that's so disgusting. Noting his hand's texture when you're fighting your heart out for your packy. What if he has claws?)

~微笑 艾多掄

No comments: