Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Competition

Mood: contesting, disputing, emulating, equal, opposed, striving, vying, or simply competitive

I have to admit that Upper School will be challenging. I feel like that I must compete to get what I want to take. Ceramics and Geometry do seem to work out. I hope that the Humanities classes are very literate in poetry. I'm only an average Junior Highschooler as you can obviously see. Not like I will reveal anymore about myself. Thinking about it, those who have to rely on me so often, I realize will most likely fail. They have to rely so much that they become so dependent. They will always depend on others, having no ability to understand anything by themselves. It will be hard, and thus, I must be independent.

According to a certain story I've read, if the person you love is happy, you are happy; when they smile, you feel like crying. Is this thing true? I don't know. I know that the first is true. So true. I've forgotten everything else. Perhaps I should remind myself again. Everytime I am aware of his presence, I honestly feel like my heart hurts. Not heart-broken, it just aches. Perhaps...it really is it.

~微笑 艾多掄

No comments: