Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love

Mood: funny, strange, silly, obscure, twisted, un-normal, or simply wierd.

A few days ago while working on the labs, I was working with a classmate of mine. Shh. Honestly, I don't like her, because I think she's a slacker. Anyhow, I was working on it alone because she had to "break". And I? Here I was, waiting for the liquid to drip up. Upon seeing a person standing beside me and having felt this presence so many times before, I looked up to see the face of...well, we'll call him Zack here. I asked him why he was here and that he should go out to break like all the other people. I couldn't believe my ears at his reply. Guess what? He said he didn't have anything else to do at break. I was just shocked and watched the potassium iodine and lead nitrate seep through the filter. He stood next to me the whole time and never left. I was so... awed. He even told my partner that she should assist me in doing it. What was most delightful about it was that even though he could have left me alone to do it, he stayed with me the entire time. Yes, I am aware of being repetetive. I'm not saying that I am his favorite friend or anything, but just that he surprised me by being with me. Most of the time, he hangs out with the rest of my friends, but that day, he didn't follow them outdoors or to the library like we usually do.

I do admit to have dreamed about him sometimes. Yes, I really do like him a lot. I don't know whether it's brother-sister or....that. Coincidentally we share the sma last name. I can feel myself melt everytime I see him though. Like when I had a dream I hugged Zack from behind and he turned around and kissed my cheek. I could feel his hair in my face and it was so warm. He'd never do that though XD. But I dreamt that because before I slept, I kissed my rabbit. My rabbit is the light of my life.
I really like Zack anyhow. He's just so...much to me =)

~微笑 艾多掄

No comments: