Monday, January 7, 2008

Opalescence

Mood: emotional, confused, isolated, ignored, oblivion, miserable, unwanted, or simply left out
Later Mood: like/love, ditzy, fan-girl, crazed, happy, day-dream, or simply wishing for hope

My location? I'm at school. I hope that people won't stop to look at what I'm writing or else I'm screwed. I feel so unwanted and that if I die, no one will care anyhow. They can feel alright. If I died, no one will attend my funeral. Eveyone doesn't care. I'm nothing. I'm just being used by everyone. I'm not anything. I know I've been asked out by friends many times, but it's always after another friend is asked. Am I so horrible? Am I truly like that pig?


Later

I feel so much happier now. I said Happy Birthday to him. Lol. I know it's really meaningless, but I just like him so much. When I saw him today, I was just dazed out. He looked so cute with his braces, outfit and the smile I love the most. I know this is out of the question, but it's true. That's probably a little overboard of what I feel of him, but it't just so true. I'm not a love-sick person. Don't take me wrong. There are new students! Han-ah is so nice. I think that's how you write her name. I thought it was Hannah. Oh well. She's in my Vizual Arts class too. I kept wishing for him to be in my class, but I know it's impossible. He's in my Math and Science class already. I can't ask for anymore. But I just keep wishing....wishing....oh woe.

~微笑 艾多掄

No comments: