Saturday, July 5, 2008

Obsession

Mood: irritated, troubled, vexed, disturbed, bothered, or simply annoyed

I felt too lazy to bother with changing my usual blog colors, so I left it the way it was.

After checking my best friend, yes you, Tainted (hah, talking back with same manner *how rude!* XD)'s blog, I did comment (finally!) and once again, my sister began to act all bishy and superior to me. But I think it's just because she can play the violin and I can't. She even tells me I need a boyfriend. Ha, oh sure, I can't live without one. Whatever. Well, I was THRILLED and satisfied with today's update of Claymore and D. Gray-Man. Claymore especially.

Yet what happens to irk me most, turns out to be that they haven't sent me the email for my buddy yet! It's already July and almost school in what? 3 weeks! Other people have gotten it, but I haven't. Even Kasey, Emily, and Jiggy have it and moi? Uh...no. I did see an unfamiliar email today, thinking it could be my buddy, it turned out it was my uncle. Ha. My own uncle.

And dude. The penguin boy has an Acer laptop? Sweet. Better if Toshiba though.

~Luci

No comments: