Monday, January 7, 2008

Phantom

Mood: fatigued, exhausted, worn out, faint, droopy, haggard, weary, or simply tired

As my blog, I will always describe my mood as above and write about my life, my beliefs, my passion, and my deepest thoughts. If you do not agree with any of a "piece of my mind", then do not continue further, for you will most likely be very disappointed. I am a person who is "knocked out" easily. Meaning that even if friends show kindness to me, as long as they ignore me for long periods of time, I will become extremely depressed and emotional, or what most people know as -- emo. I have cautioned you, so if you cannot stand these thoughts, read no further.

I thank you for taking the time to read this. Oh yes. I may sometimes write in Chinese characters. See fore yourself.

~ 微笑 艾多掄

No comments: